What it is
- A concentrated, highly pigmented concealer that visibly brightens stubborn under-eye darkness and softens hollows and tired lines in an instant.
What it does
- In one swipe, this highly-pigmented concealer covers dark circles completely, yet is so light-weight that it feels like nothing on your skin. It creates a smooth, creaseless look that doesn’t require setting powder.
What it is formulated to do
- The water, sweat, and humidity-resistant, long-lasting formula wears comfortably and looks fresh and just-applied all day—no budging.
What it is formulated without
- Paraben-free. Phthalate-free. Sulfate-free. Sulfite-free. Gluten-free. Vegan
What else you need to know
- For anyone who wants a full-coverage under eye concealer with a weightless feel and natural skin finish.
- Country Of Origin – Belgium / Canada / Czech Republic / Dominican Republic / France / Germany / Italy / Japan / South Korea / Mexico / North Macedonia / Poland / Switzerland/ United Kingdom/ United States
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polybutene, Kaolin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Octyldodecanol, Tribehenin, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Phytantriol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]
- “Please be aware ingredient listing may change and vary from time to time. Please refer to ingredient list on product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.”
- – Prep under eye area with Hydrating Eye Cream to refresh skin and create a smooth canvas for concealer.
- – Using the tip of the doe foot applicator, dot Instant Full Cover Concealer under the eye and blend (a little goes a long way for a well-rested look).
- – For the fullest, most opaque coverage, use the side of the doe foot applicator to swipe a generous amount under the eye forming an upside-down triangle.
- – Blend with the applicator or your fingers.