- 1.Smokey Eyeshadow Brush Synthetic hair. Use it to smudge darker shades of a smokey eye look.
- 2.Large Eyeshadow Brush. Pony hair. Packs on eye shadows and shades on the eyelid.
- 3.Taper Blending Brush Synthetic hair. Use it for blending eye shadows.
- 4.Pro-Eyeshadow Brush Pony hair. Use it to pack on eye shadows with darker shade.
- 5.Concealer Brush Synthetic hair.Use it to apply concealer on the eyelid.
- 6.Duo Angled Eyebrow Brush Synthetic hair. Use it to apply liner with precision.
Brushes Care Tips:
- 1. If it’s a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly with soft soap warm water.
- 2. Lather the bristles with Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
- 3. Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
- 4. After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
- 5. Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine.