Unleash your wild side with these 3 limited-edition, universal mini eyeshadow palettes, each featuring a fierce colour combo that reflects your inner animal!
Whether you want a soft pop of colour or a wild smokey eye, Huda got you covered day or night! These nine-well palettes are loaded with 4 luxe, innovative textures that look unreal on everyone, including suede-soft mattes, complementary metallics (sparkly & foiled!), plus 1 never-seen-before multi-reflective, 3D embossed python print!
The creamy mattes blend seamlessly on the lid, while the stunning, semi-sheer metallics add extra glam, and the high-drama foil metallics bring killer dimension. Every. Single. Time.
Huda Beauty Wild Obsessions Chameleon Palette is versatile, super buildable & easily blendable, the formula applies like a dream with minimal fall out (whether you use a brush or your fingers!).
Discover Jaguar, Python and Chameleon!
– Jaguar: Your new go-to smokey eye shades with monochromatic purples, a sparkly grey, a speckled bronze & a holy grail black.
– Python: Totally transformative gold & green duo-chrome shades with complementing earthy tones, finished with a striking blue & powerful green.
– Chameleon: A colour-pop of vibrant yet wearable shades. Expect deep purples, pinks and sunset oranges.
What else you to know:
– For deeper shades – blending is your friend. Brushes are super important to get a smooth finish in the crease and across the lid!
– For soft daytime looks, build a light base using the matte shades, then add metallic shadows on top across the lid using a flat brush, a sponge applicator or your fingers, depending on the intensity you want to achieve!
– The metallics can also be used to rim the lower lash line, or in the inner corners for a soft highlight to brighten your eyes!
– For a deeper impact – Use the Matte Basics Melted Shadows as a base. The white formula will enhance the matte shades & make them pop while the black formula will instantly dial up the sparkle of the metallic shadows!
Step 1: Create the perfect canvas with our Black & White Matte Basics Melted Shadows.
Step 2: Build your base with the matte shadows.
Step 3: For a soft metallic finish, use a dense flat brush. For a fuller coverage foil effect, use your fingers or a sponge applicator.
Step 4: Sweep on the 3D shadows with a flat brush for an all-over multi-chromatic look, or with your finger for a more intense shine – you can also use with a damp brush for an extreme foiled effect!